Monday, January 26, 2009

A Monday MEME about ME

I got this from Karen, I mean Lynette over at http://lynetteslam.blogspot.com/ and thought I would give it a try, and it was fun to do! Hope you will do one too!




1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, My full name is Suzanne Marie, my mom's cousin/ my Godmother's name. When I was young I wished for a name that didnt begin with an "s" because I had a lisp. I sometimes wish people called me Suzanne, but oh well. Also, a funny name thing happened to me. 2 years ago I needed to get a new drivers license, I took my birth certificate as a form of id. The girl typed my name Susanne and I said oh no, it is Suzanne, the way it has been spelled my whole life, she said no mam, look, it is Susanne, sure enough it is. I called my mom and asked her why she spelled my name different on the birth certificate, and she said i absolutely did not, that dumb nurse filled it out wrong, wrong or not, my official spelling is now, Susanne.(i promise my other answers are very short)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I put my daughter on the plane to start her new life in Salt LAke City, a very sad day for me.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is ok.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham, yum

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? YEP, 2 Bryan and Nikki

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? You bet, I am a fun gal!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who me, NEVER!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, got em out when I was 5 and have not been to the doctors for an illness since.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I wish I could say yes, but I am a chicken, so, no.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios, original, with milk and a little sugar

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? You're supposed to untie them?

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Graeters chocolate chocolate chip, double yum!

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their Smile :)

14. RED OR PINK? Red

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh Gosh, there is not enough room on my blog to list it all....

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss Nikki, but I know I can see her whenever, so I would say Gran, my husbands grandma, we did everything together!

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? Sure, these are fun to do!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants with my black lined crocs!

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Our woodstove motor, and me typing away!


20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange, dont know why it just popped into my head!

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Something baking in my oven!

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boss.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? Sure, she seems like she is alot of fun!
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, go Bengals!

25. HAIR COLOR? Well if I can remember correctly before it turned gray and before I started coloring, a blah boring brown.

26. EYE COLOR? Blue

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, but I wear glasses

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza, pizza, and, oh yes more pizza!

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy, sappy, I love em!

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? My hubs and I went to see Marley and me, see above answer!

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black sweater with kelly green and white trim

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? I prefer Spring and Fall

33. HUGS OR KISSES? I love me a big bear hug!

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake, all kinds!

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not to sure, but I hope people do, this is fun!

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None now, but I just finished High on a Hill, by Dorothy Garlock, very good.

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? lots of scribbles.

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Last night we went to see Grease at the Theater in Cincy, it was fun, cant stop singing the songs! And Taylor Hicks was in it!

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? I have to say my cell phone ringing, if it is my kids or hubby calling.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Oh Beatles all the way!

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii, aloha!

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can do the Elvis lip, does that count???

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? The Queen City, Cincinnati, Ohio

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyones!

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We literally grew up right across the street from each other, the first and only person we each dated, kinda boring huh??

WEll, I thought maybe since I am new to blogland, this would be a quick way for people to learn a little bit about me, let me know if you decide to do it too! Thanks for reading all the way to the end!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh those were great - I love these!! The things you find out about bloggers - I want to see a picture of the Elvis lip and soon!!

marty39 said...

Brave lady. These were really fun answers. Thanks for sharing. Marty

nikkicrumpet said...

Great meme...and it is such a fun way to get to know other bloggers. I'm with lynette...we need Elvis lip pictures lol

Janene said...

Your answers are very entertaining...mine would be rather boring! So I will opt out of participating!
You are such a fun person!

Bo said...

This was a fun read and a good chance to learn some fun things about you...I've done this before, so I won't bore anybody with my meme again...LOL ;-) Bo

Julie said...

Fun to read about you--it would be nice to meet you in person. I like my cell phone ringing too, when it's my hubby or one of the girls. Have a great day. Julie