Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sue's super yummy, hope you like it too, Potato Soup

This is for Stella and anyone else who would like to give it a try, let me know if you do and what you think! Stay warm everyone, it is chilly in Indiana, brrr

Sue's Super yummy, hope you like it too, Potato Soup

6 good sized potatos, diced into 1/2 inch or so cubes
Boil until soft with seasoned salt

In seperate bowl combine

3 cups of milk
2 cans chicken broth
1T chicken flavoring
1/4 c sour cream
1/4 c shredded cheddar
1 can cream of chicken soup
Season to taste with
Salt
Pepper
1T parsley
McCormick Grill Mates, roasted garlic and herb
Drain potatoes and add this to potatoes.
I add some boxed mashed potato flakes to thicken the soup, start with a little and slowly add.
Can be garnished with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream, etc...

All amounts are approximate, have fun and play with it, I am not a real measurer kind of cook, sorry.

6 comments:

Janene said...

Just reading the ingredients make my mouth water!
I am going to try this on Sunday...our Soup and Sandwich day!

Stellar Creations said...

YEAH.. thank you so much. I just printed it out and now I can't decide which to make first.. I love them both. I already made the chicken for the tortilla soup so I'll make that tonight.. but I WILL be trying the potato soup tomorrow.. that is the ONE thing I love about winter.... soup's on!

Hugs and thank you for posting the recipe,
Stella

mbkatc230 said...

This sounds great! I have a potato soup recipe that I've used for years, but this sounds just as good and a whole lot easier! Thanks for the tip. Is it still really cold there? My niece lives in Auburn and she's been griping all winter about the weather. I don't have the heart to tell her what the temp is here! Kathy

linda said...

Oh this sounds sooo good...love, love, love potato soup. I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Sonny and Bryan said...

This is the best soup ever!I highly suggest everyone using this awesome recipe! Bryan and I lived of it for at least a month. It is still the only thing I can actually cook, lol. :)

Sonny and Bryan said...

www.lifeofsonnyandbryan.blogspot.com!!!!