Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey check this out!

My terrific son and his adorable girlfriend have started a blog, Life of Bronny, short for Sonny and Bryan. A little blog on the life and times of a fun couple in love and they would love to have all of you stop over and check out what they have to say! And if you leave them a little comment they will be thrilled!! http://lifeofsonnyandbryan.blogspot.com/


Here they are at Sonny's prom a few years ago! ARent they cute???

Thanks so much for taking a minute of your time to leave them a comment they will really get a kick out of it!!! Sue

http://lifeofsonnyandbryan.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

marty39 said...

Cute couple and I will go check it out. Hugs, Marty

The Quintessential Magpie said...

They look like such a sweet, cute couple. I'll drop by their blog. Thanks for the heads up!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Sue,
Thank you very much for visiting my blog today and becoming a follower.
I really appreciate it.
It's so nice to meet new people.

Your son's blog sounds great and I will pay them a visit as well.

Have a wonderful day.
Come and say Hi anytime.
You're always welcome!
~Melissa :)

Stellar Creations said...

Hey Sue. I just wanted to say good luck tomorrow.. got my fingers crossed. I'll check out your son's blog as well. Have a great day!

Hugs,
Stella

Sonny and Bryan said...

Thanks for the Help MOM!!

Thanks also to everyone who visited our blog... Sonny sure will be stoked to finally get some comments for all the posts she does!

Bryan

Janene said...

Just doing a little check on you, to see how you are feeling today.
I hope all went well with your surgery...You didn't post today, so I am not sure what that means!
Thinking of You!