Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Had A Date With A Doctor

Last week I had a date with a doctor, and my husband didnt even mind, in fact he came along for the ride, weird?? Maybe, lol
Meet Dr S. Arebi, my date....



Before I left for the hospital I decided I would have some fun,so on my left foot, my good foot, I wrote this.....

And on my right foot I wrote this....


I must say, I got a kick out of writing this and it was a big hit with the nurses! It actually made me feel a little be calmer about the whole surgery thing. Well there was that minute or two after we had been waiting for over 2 hours for the surgery to begin, when i lost my nerve and told my husband to get my clothes, my foot really didnt hurt all that much and we were going home, of course he didnt fall it! Thank goodness.

Timi over at http://agirlnamedtimi.blogspot.com/ is having rotator cuff surgery this morning, stop by and leave her some love, and read her hilarious post!

My surgery went relly well, I am feeling great but cant wait to be able to walk without the crutches, which is exhausting to do! Is that just me?? Thank you so much for all of your kind words and prayers, they worked!!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Janene said...

That is so funny that you did that to your feet!
I bet that is the first time that they had anyone do that!
I am so glad to hear that you are moving around, even though it is just with crutches. How long before you can walk without them?
Thinking of you all the time!

Diane of Crafty Passions said...

Thanks for coming by my blog... sounds like your on the road to recovery too.... not easy having to sit and behave..LOL!!
Take care
Diane

Linda / Behind My Red Door said...

You clever and SMART woman. So glad it went well and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Bo said...

That was such a fun thing to do...I wonder what your doctor thought..LOL...I'm glad you're not in pain & will soon be able to dump those crutches! ;-) Bo

Wendy said...

Your message on your foot was too funny! Glad the surgery went well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message. My son was on his pit bike. It is so exciting to hear from other mothers that have sons that race. My oldest races too. Last year he raced at Loretta's, won Branson Nationals and won Missouri State. He will be excited when I tell him I now know someone from blog land that has a son that works for Fox!

DomesticDivasFancy said...

I wanted to stop by and say thank you for following. I am always glad to meet new bloggers. Hope to see you again soon!

mbkatc230 said...

I'm sure that the nurses got a huge kick out of this. Humor is definitely a great way to deal with the stress of surgery. Glad all went well and that hubby didn't listen to you (bet you never thought you'd say that did you lol) Take care, and wishing you a speedy recovery. Kathy

Sonny and Bryan said...

didnt know your doctor also owns a couple of 7Elevens! haha

Bryan