Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This Just In.... Surgery Scheduled

Yep, I just got the call.... Surgery scheduled for next Thursday MArch 12. And look who my surgeon will be none other than.....





Well no not him, unfortunately Dr. McDreamy is not available so I will have to settle for Dr. Arebi, he is cute, but no McDreamy! But on the plus side, he is a real life surgeon, so I am ok with this!


I am hoping for a little lypo and maybe a facelift, some hair and leg extensions, just a few extras while I am under anyway. Then when I wake up, I may look like her.





Okay Okay, A girl can dream cant she?? This is I wish wednesday isnt it?? But in reality I wish for....a safe surgery and a speedy recovery, if you think of it next thursday, send a little prayer my way, thanks so much!

10 comments:

tardevil said...

Good luck w/ that surgery. If you wake up and have all those modifications, then please let me know b/c I'm willing to have some pins put in my foot, if they will lift & shift some things! Best of luck! LOL!

Julie said...

Fun post---best wishes for a speedy and safe surgery and recovery. Julie

Rosemary said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

I sent you an email with a really great primitive pear let me know if you get it.

Blessings,
Rosemary

mbkatc230 said...

Good luck to you and you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. And I'm with Tar, if you come out looking like that gal, let me know. I'd be willing to break something lol. Kathy

Janene said...

I was going to ask if he was working on you!
Why don't real life doctors ever look like that? If they did, I would be sick all the time!
I will definately be thinking of you and saying a little prayer for a painless operation and a quick recovery!

Bo said...

Oh, I want you to know you will be in my thoughts March 12th...and not that I think you'll need it, but also my prayers! ;-) Bo

Stellar Creations said...

Hey girl.. good luck with the surgery.. keep us posted when you can. I'll be thinking and praying for you. On a side note, I did make your potato soup.. it was awesome.. thank you for posting it!!

Hugs,
Stella

Sonny and Bryan said...

well at least now you have an amazing tv to watch and your laptop to blog on.. im sure your recovery will just be fine! lol GOOD LUCK =)

Sonny and Bryan said...

Mom, let us know if you want us to come up and make dinner or help out!

Picket said...

Morning sweetie....sorry to hear that your foot is still causing yu problems...but I pray that the surgery goes well and you heal even quicker than they expect...take care girl!