Saturday, April 25, 2009

Going to give the GW another try!


Ok, it is 7:51, I found out that our local GW, that is Goodwill for you novices, of which I definitely consider myself, is having a 50% off EVERYTHING sale today. So I am determined to be among the first there to see if I can find some cool things like all my friends in blogville. I will be back in a few hours and will post what I found, hmmm, should be interesting, hehehe.
I only hope that all my neighbors dont have the same idea as me this morning.....

OOPS, the original picture showed a huge line of people waiting to get in this store, i guess it was to big of a picture and lord knows I dont know how to make it smaller, but you get the idea!

11 comments:

Robin said...

Ohhhh, Good luck! I hope you get a lot of goodies!

Your GW store is NICE!

{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Robin :o)

Melissa Miller said...

Ohhhh I can't wait to see!

Marty39 has found so many teasures at hers! :)

Janene said...

I hope you bring home lots and lots of goodies...I'm sure you will! You haven't disappointed us yet!
Hurry back and post what your find!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Can't wait to see!

xo,

Sheila

marty39 said...

I can't wait to see your treasures. I went to ours today and they had 1/2 off also. I scored big. I found the 6 matching plates and bowls to the 6 salad plates I found the other day, l6 napkins and 4 stemmed goblets. Great day, I was a happy girl. Hope you did well too. Hugs, Marty

linda said...

I'm new to thrifting too but haven't noticed our goodwill ever having a sale, especially a 50% off sale!

I can't wait to see if you found any great treasures!

Taryn said...

Wowsers! That is quite the line!

Wendy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment about the beanies. What a wonderful idea to donate them. I never thought of that. We have a lady at our church that is involved with abused children. We just called and she wants them all. I just updated my blog.

Thanks so much for your suggestion.

Wendy

Kim @ Manning Family Tree said...

Did you find anything? The Goodwill I go to is in a poorer neighborhood so it's always hit & miss with their items. But I usually find something that speaks to me.

Happy To Be said...

OK Girl what did you find?? Wow it must be a good one if it have a line waiting to get inside...I am going to Hospice today...wish me luck...I am on a hunt for white Ironstone...does it ever stop !! may yo have a great day my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Rue said...

Hi Sue :)

WOW! That is some GW!! Mine looks like some alley way bar next to that LOL Good luck!!

xo,
rue