Weekend Reading - So many of my friends took off for the weekend on camping trips or destination getaways but I’m staying put with some work I need to wrap up at my desk. I’...
Sunday, May 31, 2009
I HAVE BEEN 8 TAGGED!!
My friend Robin at Alabama Slacker Mom has tagged me in this About Me 8 Tag, this should be FUN!
Now here are the rules...
Yes, there are rules, otherwise this could get CRAZY, lol!
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggie buddies and let them know they have been tagged.
OK, here we go!!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Seeing Nikki, aka Miss Independent
2. Going to Sedona with our friends
3. Going to the Lake House with friends
4. Redecorating our guest bedrooms
5. Getting my first commission check from selling a bunch of beds for Hoosier Wallbeds
6. Being able to walk again without pain and a limp, this should be #1, I think
7. Being a grandma, but I can wait a couple of years, Bryan and Nikki, did you hear me? lol
8. Getting our house clear of clutter, I have been looking forward to this for a long long time, and the hubs has been too!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up on our last day of vacation in Gulf Shores, Alabama
2. Saw a dolphing playing in the Gulf right before we left the condo, it was like, cue the dolphin, make the folks want to come back next year, and we do, lol.
3. Drove almost 12 hours home with the hubs, and my sister and her hubby
4. Finished reading my third book of the week, Honor Thy Self, Danielle Steele, it was good
5. Had lunch at Arby's and an icecream cone from McDonalds, yum!
6. Saw a lady trucker almost run us off the road, gee lady just because you put your turn signal on doesnt mean you can just come on over!
7. Heard that my son's girlfriend, Sonny at Life with Bronny broke her shoulder in 3 places riding Bryan's little dirtbike, poor thing, I hope she doesnt need surgery!
8. Got to see my sweet little furbabies, Dexter and Madison, after being gone for 8 days. Dexter literally leaped into my arms when he saw me, now that is love!
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Cure my dad's cancer I pray that his doctors can do this!
2. Lose weight
3. Do more to help the poor in our community
4. Juggle, I have always wanted to learn how dont ask me why?
5. I wish I would have tried harder to have more children, when it didnt happen naturally. But that ship has definitely sailed and I will wait to be a grandma.
6. I wish I would have gone to college, yes I know I still can, but I am over it now!
7. I wish I liked the taste of wine, so I could have a glass with my winofriends, I mean my girlfriends, lol.
8. I wish I was a tidier person.
8. I wish I could paint a picture
8. I wish I could play Christmas music on the Piano
8. I wish I would travel more
8. I wish I wasnt such a whimp about so many things!
( Sorry 8 just wasnt enough, ha)
8 Shows I watch:
1. Regis and Kelly
3. The View
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. American Idol
8. John and Kate Plus 8
( Dont judge me, lol)
8 Favorite Fruits:
3. Fresh Pineapple, my favorite
4. Strawberries, esp from our garden, I just picked a cup and a half of them this morning, they taste like candy, so much better then store bought!
8. Pineapple, I know I already listed it, but it is sooo good, I have eatenn it until I had sores in my mouth, dont judge me, ha!
8 Places I would like to go:
5. St Thomas, our friends are building a beautiful home there and we can not wait to check it out!
6. Anywhere on a cruise, esp. Alaska
7. Any other island in the world
8. Basically anywhere with family or friends is good for me!!
8 Places I have lived:
1. Sharonville, Ohio
2. Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
3. Cincinnati, Ohio
4. Harrison, Ohio (first married)
5. Cincinnati, Ohio (moved back there when our first child was born)
6. Bright, Indiana (built here 20+years ago, and still live here)
7.&8. I am boring these are the only places I have lived, no 7th and 8th.
8 People I have tagged:
1. Sonny @ Life with Bronny
2. Timi @ A girl named Timi
3. Janene @ primitive lifestyles
4. Dot @ Picket's place
5. Kat @ Emptynester
6. Marty @ A Stroll
7. Rue @ Rue's Peanut
butter and Jelly Life
8. I am now tagging everyone else who wants to play along, it is too hard to just tag 8 friends!