Monday, July 13, 2009

Sedona Anyone????


Looking for people who have either lived in or visited Sedona... Scott, the hubs, and I and 3 other couples will be out there in a few weeks, and want to do some fun extras, things that wont totally break the bank, but that will be truly memorable. Please if you have been there, tell me what would you most definitely do again, or recommend and what wasnt worth the $$$. Things we are thinking of now are a train ride to the Grand Canyon, an ancient ruins jeep ride, a red rock ATV ride, traveling to Flagstaff to dinner, etc... Let me know if you can add or subtract from this list. Boy being empty nesters has really had a positive influence on our vacation plans!! Fun Fun Fun, lol!

Thanks for stopping by, Sue

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Sue,
I've been there several times as I have a brother who lives in Flagstaff. Be sure to go to Sliderock and Walnut Canyon, they are really wonderful. Flagstaff is worth a dinner trip for sure. Enjoy your trip, we are empty nesters(kind of) my 19 year old daughter is home again right now and trips are so different with just the two of us. We can do as we please and we don't whine! LOL, Cindy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I've never been, Sue, but I hope you have a marvelous time!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Heather said...

I have never been to Sedona but the train ride sounds like it would be absolutely amazing!!! Wow! What a trip that will be!!! I can not wait to hear all about it.

Heather:)

Rue said...

Hi Sue :)

I've never been to Sedona, so I can't help :(

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!! Mother of the groom... how fun! My only suggestion is to invest in lots and lots of candles, if it's at night. It cuts down on flowers and looks beautiful :)

xo,
rue