Saturday, August 29, 2009

Life Is Good

Life is good. But it is going way too fast! Since I last posted, which seems like a day ago, but has actually been more like 11 days, we have done alot! My husband and I and Nikki and her boyfriend, and my "little sister" from BBBS went to see the Cincinnati Reds play a game. AFter a short rain delay we actually had a really nice night. The game was boring as all get out, but we made the best of it! After the game we took hotdogs and gave them to the homeless people that were sitting on the sidewalk, some were grateful, some, you could tell, would have rather had the $$$. This, I thought was an important lesson to teach Brittany, my little, about giving, and getting a good education, etc..
Saturday was a fun night with friends as we helped our youngest friend celebrate her 40th bday with a surprise party hosted by her husband! Great times!
She is the cute little blonde on the right, mother of 4! Shown here along with yours truly and two other friends, Connie and Carolyn, Hi guys!

Monday after work, my husband and I together with our son, met the home inspector at the home that he planned on purchasing, and thank goodness after a very thorough inspection, he only came up with very minor problems, nothing "handy dad" can't fix, lol.

Isnt it a cute house? Very nice on the inside too! 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, all new carpet, paint, appliances. A huge family room for lots of entertaining! Hope we get invited, lol! Poor guy he is so stressed out, he actually was feeling slight chest pains, which scared me to death. In two days time last week, he became engaged and purchased a house, no wonder he is feeling a bit of stress, that's alot for a 25 year old. heck that is alot for anyone!
Last week was good at work too, we sealed the deal on 2 really nice bedroom units!
Last night we attended our second Wagner Family Dinner night. ANd just like the first, it was a really relaxed and fun evening! Of course I forgot to take pictures, sorry!
Tonite I am invited to the home of my son's fiance's mother. I have only met her once before. But she has invited me and my daughter and all the other girls in the wedding party for a cocktail party. Should be FUN!
Here's the happy couple...

I hope it wont be another 11 days until I post again. But in the mean time I will come visit and see what all of you are up to. Thanks againg for stopping by and hope to talk to you soon!

6 comments:

Robin said...

How exciting! An engagement and a new house....CONGRATULATIONS to your son and future daughter-in-law!
It sounds like you have had a very busy couple of days! Hopefully things will calm down for you soon!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Stephanie said...

What fun is going on around here! Congratulations.

mbkatc230 said...

You've been busy - and in a good way! Congratulation to the happy couple. The house looks great and I wish them all the happiness making their first home together. Hope you have a great week. Kathy

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! Congrats to them! Pretty house too.

Thanks for your wonderfully sweet visit Sue. I had missed seeing you my friend.

~Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Just in case you have never added a button to the side bar I will give you super easy instructions. Go to your DASHBOARD, then ADD A GADGET, go to the one that says HTML...click on it and it will bring up a box. You can title it or leave the title blank but in the big box you will paste the code from the scroll box for my button, then save and you have completed it.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛