Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Free Tickets To The Theater

My mom just called and told me to check out a website that she just read about, www.freenightoftheater.net. And I wanted to share it with you my blog friends. This Thursday at noon, you can get online and order 2 tickets to a local Play of your choice. We live close to Cincinnati and are very fortunate to have many theaters to choose from. My mom, sister, and I have been season tickets holders to the Arronoff Center for a long time, which allows us to see alot of plays every year. If going to a play is something that you have always wanted to do, or try, get online on Thursday at noon, they say tickets go fast and give it a try. You can go there now and see what will be available on Thursday, my mom and I are going to try for two different plays so hopefully we can go twice! The article also says to check back as more plays and venues are being added all the time.
Here are just a couple of the many plays that we have really enjoyed over the years!





Good luck, and see you at the theater! Sue

11 comments:

tale of many cities said...

i'm in dayton.. so i'll be hittin' that site!! thanks so much!!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a special treat! Thank you so much for telling us about this. I'm on a borrowed laptop (my computer is still in the shop), but I wanted to be sure and drop by to say, "Hi."

XO,

Sheila :-)

JennyMac said...

Love it...I am in Atlanta so they get some great shows here. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

how's life ? ahrfamilyproperties.blogspot.com blogger found your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

my blog: http://klaniny.pl

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this amazing paragraph i am as well
delighted to share my knowledge here with friends.



Also visit my webpage; vertical leap workouts

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and paragraph is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.

My homepage: exercises to improve vertical leap

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and paragraph is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.

Feel free to surf to my web blog exercises to improve vertical leap

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.

He used to be totally right. This submit truly made my day.

You cann't believe simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my web site - exercises to improve vertical jump

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the thought
of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.
Therefore that's why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!

Here is my site; www.ultimate-wuerzburg.de

Anonymous said...

If you are going for best contents like myself, just pay a quick visit this web
page daily for the reason that it provides feature contents,
thanks

My homepage: Exercises to improve vertical leap