Saturday, October 24, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Wow I really have a busy day today! I have to go to the bank, to make a deposit, go to my Mary Kay sales person and pick up my perfume, and then at noon I have to be at church to help with a wedding.

I can only wish our church was this pretty. Don't get me wrong I love our church, for the people, but the actual church used to be a pole barn, now as far as pole barns go, this one is great, it has been transformed! But it was a pole barn, enough said! I am one of 2 wedding planners and this is my week! This is a huge wedding with 9 girls plus flower girl and 12 guys plus ring bearer! The bride is a very pretty young lady, the groom seems like a really nice guy, all and all a really neat group of people,it should be alot fun!

After the wedding it is off to a dear friend's daughter's Baby Shower, now I know I will enjoy this! I'm a goober and like going to things like this! LOL

After the shower I am meeting my husband back at the house and we are going to Red Lobster, for dinner to celebrate a friends birthday! Havent been there in years, but I do remember I love their cheese biscuits!
By this time my foot should be throbbing and I will be exhausted, but it's all good!
Hope you all have a great weekend planned, and if not, just get outside and enjoy the beautiful colors, they are amazing in our part of the country, Southern Indiana, and I hope they are where you live too!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember my blog is always open, and I love visitors! Sue

11 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

It sounds like you have a really busy weekend planned Sue!

Mmmm....Red Lobster is delicious. You're right. The cheese bisquits are fabulous!

Many Blessings and Happy Fall!
~Melissa :)

Robin said...

WOW! You have a REALLY busy day! Try to rest your foot as much as possible and have a GREAT time!

Eat some cheese bisquits for me, please!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

tale of many cities said...

sounds like a fun kind of busy at least! always nice when you can be around such happy moments in someone's life.. two new beginnings!!

cont. blessings,
-Tracie

mbkatc230 said...

You do have a busy day, but it sounds fun! That is a huge wedding, hope it goes well. And have some of those biscuits for me too! Kathy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I don't think you're a goober at all because showers (baby and wedding) are such wonderful times to celebrate life and love! There is nothing gooberish about that (that is what makes life fun and gives us time to celebrate our blessings), and I think what you do sounds, great, Sue! You go for it and have a blast! Wish I was going with you because I love seeing all of those cute baby things.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Marla said...

Please forgive me but I don't know what a pole barn is...but don't you just love weddings!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my goodness. I'm just exhausted just reading your schedule. I don't think I have the stamina for all of that. So happy you are looking forward to all of it. Have fun. Hugs, Marty

Snappy Di said...

So how's the state of Indiana doing today? I see that you are having a busy day. BUT, head on over to my blog for a scarf giveaway. It's real purdy!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Enchantresses 3 said...

Hi! I'm stopping over from Enchantresses 3. I'm glad you like my Halloween tree. I picked it up at an antique store in Greenwood, MO. I've seen them carried in several different antique stores in different sizes and also in the white wire for a more shabby look.
I use it for Christmas and Easter as well! Hope this helps!
~Jamey

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/weathercom/298713874092l]www.weather.com[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey Brant, that logic is flawed???

Lamont