Romantic Roses Image Kit – Graphics Fairy Premium Membership - Our Latest Bundle from our Premium Membership Site! This Bundle includes: 18 high resolution...
Friday, October 16, 2009
I Won An Award!
My thanks to my buddy Robin over at Alabama Slacker Mom for tagging me and a few other lovely ladies with the Honest Scrap Award.
By accepting this award I have to promise to tell all of you 10 honest things about myself, give me a minute of two to come up with these things, and I have to pass it on to 7 other lovely ladies!
Here are the official rules of this award:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving this award.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
Here are the 7 blogs that I want to give the Honest Scrap award to:
And here are 10 HOnest Things about myself...
1. I smoked a little in high school and I so wish I hadn't, but I am so happy that I didnt become addicted.
2. I drank a little in high school too and I am so glad that I never developed a taste for alcohol.
3. I am a terrible procrastinator, really really bad!
4. I hate to clean, hate it! I like a clean house, but it rarely happens, except like today because I am having a party tonite, other than that, not nearly often enough. I am a good straightener and a great stasher, but a horrible cleaner.
5. I am a hoarder, not like that lady Oprah had on her show awhile back, but I just hate throwing things away, although this is something I have been working on, and am getting a little better.
6. I wish I had gone to college, and had become a teacher, I am happy doing what I am doing now, but back in the day, I would have loved to be a teacher.
7. I am a big girl, but I cannot use the "f" word to describe myself, you know the one, (f-a-t) nope I just cant do it. And I actually dream that I am normal weight, like I used to be, I have never dreamt me big before.
8. I tell little white lies.
9. I absolutely hate going to the doctors, see # 7 for the main reason.
10. I have in the past, a couple times, over the past almost 28 years considered divorcing my husband. I am so glad we stuck it out, and I wonder if others have had that same thought. WE are great now, but sometimes over the years, I have wondered what the heck we were doing staying together.
OK, wow that got kind of deep! Now for having to pick 7 of you who have not already received this award and who still accept awards, I am having a difficult time. All of your blogs inspire me, they all make me happy just by reading them, that is why they are on my blog roll, so I want to pick any or all of you who would like to participate, please let me know you have posted this, so I can come by and learn something really honest about all of you!!!
I better get off here, I was only going to take a couple minute break from my cleaning and cooking for tonites party and it has taken me a bit longer than that! I will try to post about the two parties we are having this weekend very soon, and hopefully I remember to take some pics, which you all know I am so bad at, lol.
My final question to all of you is, do any of you invite people to your home for a party and then as the time rolls near, wonder why and the heck you opened your mouth in the first place? Not that I was thinking that at all, I'm just asking!
Thanks for stopping by, hope all of you have a great weekend!
***A quick update. Bryan finally closed on his house yesterday what any emotional thing that was for me, my baby a home owner, and what an exciting day for him! So last night we all helped him and Sonny move into their new home! Nikki is moving in with them today, so we will have our empty nest back!!! WOO HOO, YIPPEE, WOWZA WOWZA, I can iron in my underwear again! LOL