(1) What is your favorite Christmas movie?
It's a Wonderful Life, I have to watch it every year! And A Christmas STory, with Ralphy and the Red Rider BB Gun, that is a great movie!!
(2) What is your LEAST favorite Christmas movie?
A TV movie with Kathy Ireland called Once Upon a Christmas, I am usually all about the TV Christmas Movies, but this one is really BAD!
(3) What is your favorite Christmas Song?
I love love love Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt, it is great, I also love Silent Night
(4) What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer, lol
(5) What is your favorite Christmas drink?
Strawberry Daiquiri, I know it isnt a Christmas Drink, but I generally only drink them at this time of year, hmmm, dont know why?
(6) What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Going to see A Christmas Carol at the Playhouse, with Nikki, one of the several times we have seen it!
(7) What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
I have never really liked getting Christmas Gifts, my two best gifts I ever received were my children! I also loved the diamond ring Scott got me years ago, very pretty!
(8) What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
HA they're been many! Ugly sweaters, a salad shooter, clothes that dont fit, I hate receiving gifts, ughhh
(9) What do you LOVE about the holidays?
I love spending time with my family and friends, the music, and the yummy food!
(10) What annoys you about the holidays?
Being in a family gift exchange where I buy you a gift card and you buy me one, WHY Bother? I am so glad we stopped that nonsense!
(11) Do you prefer star or angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else?
Star, I also love having something crazy on top, like somthing floral, or some beads jutting out all crazy!
(12) What is your family favorite recipe at Christmas?
My family has alot of great cooks, so alot of yummy appetizers are made, but my favorite food tradition is my mom picking up 100 chicken wings from Ponderosa, WOW are they great!
(13) Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?
I believe I am a WHO
(14) Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?
I love all white lights, and I also love the big colored lite bulbs like the old days, something about a strand on a house or fence screams Christmas to me!
(15) Santas at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?
I love them! But think it is crazy that they charge $10+ a pop for a Picture!
(16) Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?
Most years, some years they get written and never sent, very sad!
(17) What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?
I love giving gifts to the families that really need the help, it is an awesome feeling!
(18) What is the worst thing about Christmas?
It never quite lives up to the storybook Christmas that I dream of!
(19) When do you put the tree up and take it down?
End of November, and middle of January
(20) Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your truelove to give to you?
FIVVVVVVVVVVE Golden RINGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS
(21) Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer?
She had one too many Strawberry Daiquiris, ha!
(22) Who is your favorite reindeer?
Gotta Be Rudolph, when he says, READY SANTA in his little nasally voice, gotta love that!
(23) Do you believe in Santa Claus?
(24) What is your favorite smell at Christmastime?
First thing that popped in my head is Turkey
(25) What would make you happy at Christmas this year?
To have Nikki here for the day, but unfortunately she will be leaving on Dec. 17 for SLC, Utah, again! There's always next year!
Thanks for reading this all the way thru, it was fun to do, let me know if you decide to do it on your blog, I would love to see how YOU answer these silly questions! Sue
Small Changes - Big Difference - I am always amazed at how sometimes a really small change just makes so much difference. Living in the desert, AC and a ceiling fan in every room to keep ...