Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Urgent Prayers Needed Please!

I would so appreciate a little prayer being said for my sweet nephew Keegan. He is 2 1/2 and has been ill for a few days. This morning against the nurses advice my sister in law insisted that he be seen at his doctors. Thank God, after seeing him they immediately called an ambulance and took him to Cincinnati Childrens Hospital, where he remains in ICU. His little heart was beating 180 beats a minute. They told my brother it was a good thing they got him there so quickly. He has pneumonia and is a sick little guy. If you can take 30 seconds to say a quick prayer for him it would mean so much.




Thank you all, I will update when I know more! God Bless! Sue

11 comments:

Lori E said...

Oh I send you all the most positive thoughts for this little peanut.
So sorry for the stress and worry you are going through.

Jenny said...

Oh Sue, of course! I will post a prayer request on my Chickberry message board as well. Many prayers coming toward all of you, especially to this sweet little boy.

tale of many cities said...

absolutely! prayers are on the way. :)

mbkatc230 said...

Oh Sue, I am so sorry to hear about this. Thank God for a mother's instincts. We will keep this precious little boy and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated. Kathy

Marla at Always Nesting said...

That's awful. I'm so sorry this little guy is so ill. My prayers are with him and your family.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sue, I just prayed for him! I can't believe how people sometimes have to "fight" to see the doctor. Thank goodness for a mother's instincts and persistence. Let us know how he is progressing.

XO,

Sheila

Lynette said...

Sending positive thoughts your way for that sweet little boy and his family!

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

Prayers said.

linda said...

Done! Please keep us posted!

Robin said...

I was so sorry to read about Keegan's illness, but I am so glad to know that he is doing better! Sick children are so scary!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Rose Haven said...

I just NOW saw your prayer request...and of course we'll be praying! Our prayers are always RIGHT ON TIME!!

~Blessings,
Jan & Tom

ROSE HAVEN