Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ABC's of Me

ABC's of Me

A. AREA CODE : 47025, not quite as popular as 90210, but we love it here!
B. BED SIZE: king
C. CHORE YOU HATE: cleaning period
D. DOG'S NAME: Dexter, Madison
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: I jump on the computer to check my email and FB
F. FAVORITE COLOR: I usually say blue, but I really like almost all colors
G. GOLD OR SILVER: depends
H. HEIGHT: 5’4
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I wish I could play the piano, if only a few Christmas songs
J. JOB: sales and designer for a custom furniture company, Own an indoor archery range with the hubs.
K. KIDS: 2, the lights of my life, Bryan 26, Nikki almost 23
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: trophy wife for a business mogul (HAHAHA)
M. MOM'S NAME: Gloria
N. NICKNAME: Susie Q and Sue Sue
O.OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: both times I gave birth plus when I had a bloodclot, ugh
P. PET PEEVE: people that drink loudly, and people that throw garbage out of their cars.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: There's No Crying in Baseball, that is the only quote I can think of right now
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right
S. SIBLINGS: 2 sisters, 3 brothers, I'm the big sister
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Usually around 7 unless I am in worry mode then it could be anywhere from 3am-5am, ughhh
U. UNDERWEAR: Hanes her way, I wish it could be VS, but they dont make them in my abundant size, darn it!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: brussel sprouts
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: cannot find anything to wear
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: chest, my broken foot, teeth
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Everything I cook is yummy, just ask my family!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Monkeys, gorillas

2 comments:

Always Nesting said...

Sharing all these ABCs of you makes it fun to have a bigger picture of who you are. Thanks for sharing.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Good one!