Sunday, May 23, 2010


1. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?
Oh my too many things to mention, but poof tummy be gone, was the first thought!
2. Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
Drinking loudly, ughhh!
3. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
~My homemade chili, yummo!
4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
~I loved the Laura Ingalls Wilder series, I am lame, I know!

5. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?I babysat, ALL THE TIME! I also worked at The Earring Tree, and pierced peoples ears.

6. Did you work while in college and if so, where?
Unfortunately I didnt go to college
7. When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi?
~Step into the dark side!
8.When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise OK?
~We sleep with a fan on. My husband hates it, even after living with me for 28 years, lol. Almost my whole family does. We are on vaca now, and my mom had to go to WalMart to buy a small fan, it is a crazy addiction
9. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
~Fabric Softener sheets
10. Open toed or closed toed shoes?
I am a Crocs kind of gal, yes, I know they are ugly, but they are oh so comfy!
11. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
~Deaf, I cant imagine not seeing my kids and future grandkids!
12. Dangle or stud earrings?
~Studs, definitely, I have short hair, I life dangly earrings on other people with short hair, but,yuck, not on me!
13. What do you put on pancakes?
~Pancakes, lots of lite syrup, NO butter!~
14. On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
~Flying baby!
15. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
~It depends, I love the old, I love alot of the new, but love stories mostly, no blood, no guts, no scary!


So now you know way too much about me.
What about YOU?
Do Tell!
I would love to read more about you!

9 comments:

Always Nesting said...

Fun post getting to know more about you. I feel that tummy thing, especially with this meno middle. If I had to pick one or the other I'd keep the tummy and saw off the cellulite. I've had it my whole life, no matter what size I am. When I was young I always wanted Farrah Fawcett's legs, remember from the 70's... lol.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Loved reading your answers. Let's see, I worked babysitting some in high school, and in college I worked in retail. I sold clothes and also worked in a gift/bookshop and did display work. My stomach needs to be gone, too! LOL! I can sleep anywhere, but I prefer dark. I love classic movies, don't have pierced ears (I chickened out), and my favorite book was PIPPY LONGSTOCKING. And I used to like very uncomfortable, stylish shoes, and now I want COMFORT! ;-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

I realized the fan comment I put on the last post should have gone here, but that is one thing to know about me. I also would love to get rid of the tummy, but more than that, the under-arm jiggle is what I hate the most! I babysat and picked berries in highschool and my favorite books were Nancy Drew Mysteries in my very early teens.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sue, I just emailed you with information. After reading this again, I think with your father not feeling well, it might be a good idea to take the tour train and let it carry you around to get an idea of the city. The fort, though, is very interesting. It is worth the visit. Be sure to wear hats, though, because it is hot out! Parking is at a premium downtown. It's hard to find places to park, so call me if something looks interesting to you, and I'll tell you where I think you should park. Okay? I sent you my number.

XO,

Sheila :-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Diana said...

Enjoyed my visit and your post this morning. Following.....

dobco said...

I love these kind of posts...you get to know the little quirks! And I am sure we ALL have them. I just may post this when I get back from my two weeks in Texas! Enjoy your vacation.

Janean said...

Cute post!! (As I'm gulping my coffee loudly) just kidding!!! I dislike slurping.

Janean said...

Cute post!! (As I'm gulping my coffee loudly) just kidding!!! I dislike slurping.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh it is so much fun learning about others.

I see we are kindred spirits on so many of the questions. :)