Our Painted Kitchen Cabinets - Hi friends! I wanted to take the time to do a whole post on our new kitchen and let you know how much we love it. We decided after looking at our house t...
Sunday, May 23, 2010
1. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?
Oh my too many things to mention, but poof tummy be gone, was the first thought!
2. Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
Drinking loudly, ughhh!
3. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
~My homemade chili, yummo!
4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
~I loved the Laura Ingalls Wilder series, I am lame, I know!
5. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?I babysat, ALL THE TIME! I also worked at The Earring Tree, and pierced peoples ears.
6. Did you work while in college and if so, where?
Unfortunately I didnt go to college
7. When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi?
~Step into the dark side!
8.When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise OK?
~We sleep with a fan on. My husband hates it, even after living with me for 28 years, lol. Almost my whole family does. We are on vaca now, and my mom had to go to WalMart to buy a small fan, it is a crazy addiction
9. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
~Fabric Softener sheets
10. Open toed or closed toed shoes?
I am a Crocs kind of gal, yes, I know they are ugly, but they are oh so comfy!
11. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
~Deaf, I cant imagine not seeing my kids and future grandkids!
12. Dangle or stud earrings?
~Studs, definitely, I have short hair, I life dangly earrings on other people with short hair, but,yuck, not on me!
13. What do you put on pancakes?
~Pancakes, lots of lite syrup, NO butter!~
14. On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
15. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
~It depends, I love the old, I love alot of the new, but love stories mostly, no blood, no guts, no scary!
So now you know way too much about me.
What about YOU?
I would love to read more about you!