Sunday, July 18, 2010

THE FABULOUS BEEKMAN BOYS


i recently stumbled upon a gem of a show and i just have to share. it is on planet green channel, and it is awesome! the name of the show is the fabulous beekman boys, and it is well, fabulous!! it's a reality show about 2 city guys who fell in love with the beautiful beekman farm in sharon springs, ny, and decided to buy it. it is on in my town on wednesday nights at 9, but check your local listings. josh and brent are two gay men who are trying to turn their farm into a profitable business venture. brent, the shorter one, used to work for martha stewart and now runs the farm full time. josh still works in nyc as a writer and comes home to brent and the farm on the weekends.
the farm is beautiful, the town amazing, and their adventures are priceless.
check it out and let me know what you think, or let me know if you already watch and love it. my friend and coworker have added having a gay male friend to our bucket list, and i think we may have just found 2!!
thanks for stopping by, SUE

3 comments:

Designs on 47th Street said...

Thanks for visiting me! Believe me, I keep plenty of my inventory!

No, I have not heard of this show. I'm not much of a tv show but I bet my husband would love it!
Donna

dobco said...

Well...here is a second Donna visiting! Don't get the tv show. My husband went on strike against the cable company a couple of years ago and I only get basic channels!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

I haven't seen that show. BTW, I love that little cloche project on your previous post - so cute! Linda