Wednesday, August 25, 2010

aprons aprons and yes, more aprons

Not much to post about lately, I have been busy sewing aprons, here are a few new ones that I have finished....






Do you like the mannequin? She was an awesome Craigs List Find!! Gotta love CL
And more aprons...



And loads more, but I will stop boring you will all the pics. We are knee deep in aprons with end in sight!
Like I told my FB friends, if you see me near a fabric store, drag me by my hair out of there!! Thanks all! sue

3 comments:

theassistant said...

Sue, they are amazing... I will order several soon :) I'm thinking maybe can make a buckeye one and I can bring to a tailgate to sell some for you! I think fellow buckeye mom's would love them :)

Josh Healy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin said...

I can vouch for the gorgeousness of these aprons! I own the "original" apron, plus an extra and they are fantastic!

Love Ya Sue! I'm so happy you are doing this!!

{{{HUGS}}}}