Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall Decorating 2007

I have joined, late of course, Thrifty Decor Chick, in her impromtu Fall Decorating from the past party.
Happy Fall Y'All! I love fall and fall decorating, so I wanted to join this fun party sponsored by Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses

(Stop over at the Party to see other bloggers fall decorating!)
But because our son moved home with alll of his STUFF until his house closing, in 2 weeks, I can not get to my decorations. UGHHH! But I did remember that I had taken pics of my decorating from 2007, so although these are not current, you havent seen them before, so I thought I would share....






After Bryan moves out and into his new home, I hope to be able to decorate and post some new pics, enjoy this first day of Fall, Happy Decorating!
Thanks for stoppin by, Sue

6 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

How fun and pretty this all looks for fall Sue. I just love the tree!

Blessings to you this weekend.
~Melissa :)

CraftyBrit said...

Hey there, I found my wired jute/twine stuff (lol) at Micheal's. Hope that helps :) Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp debt consolidation loan
consolidation loan

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp debt consolidation services
loan consolidation