Saturday, August 7, 2010

Please Dont Hate me!!

I know, I know, I am really really rushing the season, but I LOVE fall, and well, it's my blog and I can decorate it however I want it, right??
This Fall will be even more fun then ever before because my oldest child, my son Bryan is getting married on October 23!!

That's a picture of Bryan and his sister, my daughter Nicole, she's in the wedding too. Thought I had a pic of Bryan and his fiance Sonny, but I didnt, darnit.
Here are some pretty Fall pics to get you in the mood too......





Won't be long now!!!

9 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh I love fall colors too. I am already in the mood.

Congratulaiton on your son's upcoming wedding. I know you are thrilled. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue, if I could twinkle my nose and make Fall appear, I would have already done it! I LOVE Fall! It's my absolute favorite time of year!

Congratulations on Brian's wedding!

{{HUGS}}

Robin
I can't post from Google this week for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, BrYan! Dumb me!

{{HUGS}}

Robin

linda said...

Oh wow, what beautiful pictures! God's artwork never ceases to amaze me!

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year...I can hardly wait!

Rue said...

Oh wow.... don't even start woman! I can't wait for fall and I'm so sick of this heat! BLECH. Congratulations to the happy couple!!!!!

xoxo,
rue

Always Nesting said...

I also love fall. Love the change in the weather and the crisp afternoons. Not that we have so much heat here in Oregon. Want a beautiful, moderately hot summer, go to Oregon :)

Congratulations to your son! How fun for all of you. My youngest is also talking wedding for next year. Her beau is adorable but my baby???? Married???? Where did the years go????

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Congratulations on the upcoming happy event!

I love fall and can't wait! It's been a horribly hot and humid summer and I've had enough! Loved the pics!

Manuela

Mary Elizabeth said...

I can't wait until Autumn either!
{especially the cooler weather}
My daughter Maggie is marrying her own Bryan next summer!!

M.E.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.