Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random facts about ME

Amy over at The Idea Room is running a fun, get to know me a little better post. I love reading these, it's comforting to know that some of our weird little quirks aren't so weird after all!
*I am the oldest child of 6 kids, 3 girls and then 3 boys, we were the Brady Bunch, but we all have the same 2 parents.
*I hate worms, snakes, mice, lizards, etc. HATE THEM!
*I was captain of our High School Drill Team, kick line. I LOVED it!
*I prefer, when working on projects, to be the boss, I am a terrible delegator, and generally end up doing everything myself, not that I dont think others will do it right, it's more that I hate to bother people.
*My biggest regret in life is that I didnt actively try to have more then 2 children, I kept thinking it would happen again, and time goes on, and well, it didnt.
*I love to grow tomatoes, but hate to eat them.
*I like to cook, hate to clean
*I am a huge procrastinator, and have been all of my life.
*I am a big worrier, I even worry about what worrying will do to my health
*I love to read, and have had times when i wont allow myself to read, just so i will get things done.
*Saying NO is hard for me, but as I age, I am getting better at it
*At least one of our Tv's is always on, although it is rarely watched
*And lastly I love seeing all the awesome craft and decorating projects in Blogville, but I get overwhelmed with all the ideas, and rarely do any of them, hope that changes in 2011.
Thanks all, Happy New Year to each of you!! Sue
PS Sorry there are no pictures, Blogger and I are not on speaking terms!

3 comments:

Christine said...

hmmm, I would eat your tomatoes! I only like them from a garden, I never buy them from the store

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Sue!

I love tomatoes, too, and I was on the high school drill/dance team. I didn't get to go to that school, however, because they redrew the districts. Bah humbug! And I read a lot!

Matter of fact, I loved reading all the facts about you. I'm from a family of three girls, but we each had boy cousins about our same ages. It was fun!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Tammy said...

You can accomplish anything you put your mind too. So here is to you getting all those things done soon. Happy early birthday-
tammy