Monday, May 16, 2011

Prayers Requested

Good Morning friends. I have a prayer request today for my sweet little 8 year old niece, Micah. She was born with profound hearing loss and today she is getting a Cochlear Implant. We pray that the surgery is a success and that it makes a difference in her life. I cant wait to see her face when she hears birds chirping outside for the first time.
This is Micah and her mommy and daddy, my brother, at her First Communion 2 weeks ago

And here she is with my daughter, her cousin, Nicole, at my son's wedding last October. Isn't she a cutie!!

So if you have a minute today, I would soo appreciate a little prayer sent up for Micah Ahr, and her mommy and daddy, who are a nervous wreck.
Love you Micah!! Aunt Sue
****Update, The surgery was a great success, and now we wait to see the results, thanks ladies!!
PS This is my 100th post, it took me way longer to get here then it took most of you, but I made it!!

3 comments:

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

Praying that all goes well for Micah...she's a sweetie!

Picket said...

Hey sweetie...I pray that everything goes even greater than the doctors could imagine and that she is surrounded by every beautiful sound imaginable...take care sweetie...Picket

Holly said...

So glad to hear that everything went well for sweet Micah. Looking forward to an update. Have a great day!